Mitsubishi Parts Shipping Policy
- In stock orders ship the same day if received by 4pm EST.
- All orders can be tracked using the tracking number provided when your order is complete.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day.
- In the case that a part is not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer - it usually takes 2-3 days to arrive to us and will be promptly shipped to you. Most orders are shipped complete within 2-3 business days. Some parts ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 5-6 business days to arrive and will shipped to you immediately. We will notify you if there are any issues.
- Depending upon location, ground shipments usually take 2-7 days.
- Your order may be shipped Overnight for an additional cost.
- Oversize shipments will be additional; you will be contacted prior to shipping for approval.
- We cannot guarantee transit times for ground and oversize orders.
- Shipping Carrier substitutions may be made at our determination in an attempt to reduce shipping cost to the customer.
- We do not ship internationally.
- In the unlikely event that a part has been placed on backorder or discontinued, we will do our best to try and find one for you as quickly as possible.
- We do not ship COD orders.
- Please email us at Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org if there is any question.
- Tracking numbers will not show any movement in the first 8 hours.
- Our shipping method for any specials available (ie. Free Shipping) will be economy or ground.
- Oversize items are based on dimensional weight and/or actual weight
- Oversize is considered to be, anything that is equal to or greater than the dimensional weight of a radiator - roughly (36x24x5) /166 = 26lbs
- Dimensional weight is factored by multiplying the length (L) by the Width (W) by the Height (H) and dividing the total by 166.
- Weight in some instances is not a factor
- If it is determined that your item(s) are oversize we will contact you with a shipping cost. You will not be billed until we receive your approval.
- Oversize items are shipped using common carriers